Heathcare providers blast managed care plan
Physicians, counselors, social workers, and parents criticized the Mo HealthNet managed care plan during a hearing at the Missouri State House. The state legislature is holding hearings to consider the benefits and drawbacks of converting up to 21 southwest Missouri counties from traditional Mo HealthNet fee-for-service benefits to managed care plans.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers