Senator takes initiative on healthcare
U.S. Senate Finance Committee Chairman Sen. Max Baucus has unveiled a plan that would guarantee health insurance for all Americans. This would be done by sales of private insurance, expansion of Medicaid and Medicare, and requiring most employers to provide health benefits. The plan would eventually require everyone to have health insurance coverage.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts