Senator takes initiative on healthcare
U.S. Senate Finance Committee Chairman Sen. Max Baucus has unveiled a plan that would guarantee health insurance for all Americans. This would be done by sales of private insurance, expansion of Medicaid and Medicare, and requiring most employers to provide health benefits. The plan would eventually require everyone to have health insurance coverage.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'