California children's insurance program may need wait list
California's budget woes could leave thousands of California children on a waiting list for healthcare, as state officials who oversee the Healthy Families Program are scrambling to find ways around a $17.2 million budget shortage. The program provides low-cost health, dental, and vision coverage to uninsured children of working families.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion