California children's insurance program may need wait list
California's budget woes could leave thousands of California children on a waiting list for healthcare, as state officials who oversee the Healthy Families Program are scrambling to find ways around a $17.2 million budget shortage. The program provides low-cost health, dental, and vision coverage to uninsured children of working families.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts