Workers get healthcare at the office
Even as employers push a greater share of rising medical costs on to workers, a growing number of companies also are providing services like free check-ups, screening exams, and prescription drugs that potentially can save employees hundreds of dollars a year. The trend is gathering steam as more companies expect to reduce their overall healthcare spending by focusing more attention on preventing illness.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High