Connecticut activists prepare healthcare reform proposal
The Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut is about to launch an ambitious proposal for healthcare reform in Connecticut, envisioning a mammoth insurance pool and changes in the way medical care is delivered. The proposal by the foundation, an influential advocacy group for expanded health coverage, aims to lower healthcare costs and make insurance more affordable. It shares many concepts with current national proposals and past state attempts.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness