Number of Georgians without health insurance likely to grow
Private health insurance coverage in Georgia has steadily eroded during the decade, and a new Georgia State University study portrays a gloomy health insurance climate in 2007, the latest year these statistics are available. Insurance coverage in Georgia will continue to deteriorate amid the downturn this year and in 2009, experts say.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream