Highmark to open retail store in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, December 12, 2008
Highmark Inc. plans to open a retail outlet in the North Hills section of Pittsburgh in 2009, the first health insurance company to open such a store in Pennsylvania. Customers will be able to meet one-on-one with insurance sales associates, or can attend one of the various health seminars that the store intends to schedule.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer