Highmark to open retail store in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, December 12, 2008
Highmark Inc. plans to open a retail outlet in the North Hills section of Pittsburgh in 2009, the first health insurance company to open such a store in Pennsylvania. Customers will be able to meet one-on-one with insurance sales associates, or can attend one of the various health seminars that the store intends to schedule.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives