Highmark to open retail store in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, December 12, 2008
Highmark Inc. plans to open a retail outlet in the North Hills section of Pittsburgh in 2009, the first health insurance company to open such a store in Pennsylvania. Customers will be able to meet one-on-one with insurance sales associates, or can attend one of the various health seminars that the store intends to schedule.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'