Fairness of insurance caps is questioned
Philadelphia Inquirer, December 15, 2008
More than half of all employer-based insurance plans in America have lifetime caps limiting how much can be spent on any one employee. But because of rising healthcare costs, more Americans appear to be reaching those caps.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'