Fairness of insurance caps is questioned
Philadelphia Inquirer, December 15, 2008
More than half of all employer-based insurance plans in America have lifetime caps limiting how much can be spent on any one employee. But because of rising healthcare costs, more Americans appear to be reaching those caps.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US