Louisiana health secretary pushes hard for change
Louisiana Secretary of Health and Hospitals Alan Levine is pushing for change in the state's healthcare program for low-income residents. He, along with Gov. Bobby Jindal, believe the best way to do that will be to apply private-sector, managed-care principles. The plan goes before a House-Senate healthcare committee this week.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?