Kids' Medicaid extended in several Texas counties
The state of Texas will extend health coverage for three months to nearly 34,000 children in the Houston and Beaumont areas after learning that many applications had been lost in the wake of Hurricane Ike. Because they missed the enrollment deadlines, the children would have lost Medicaid coverage as of December 31.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US