Blue Cross, Zagat to rank doctors
Blue Cross and Blue Shield will soon join Zagat dining guide to provide doctor rankings for its members. This is the latest in a push for more data and transparency in the nation's healthcare system. In the program, Zagat will collect and compile survey information on physicians from Blue Cross members based on four criteria: trust, communication, availability, and office environment.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'