Blue Cross, Zagat to rank doctors
Blue Cross and Blue Shield will soon join Zagat dining guide to provide doctor rankings for its members. This is the latest in a push for more data and transparency in the nation's healthcare system. In the program, Zagat will collect and compile survey information on physicians from Blue Cross members based on four criteria: trust, communication, availability, and office environment.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'