Regulators crack down on Citrus Health Care
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has ordered Citrus Health Care Inc. to suspend enrollment of and marketing to Medicare beneficiaries. The suspensions were effective Jan. 1, according to a letter from CMS to Citrus, a health management organization headquartered in Tampa, FL. The sanctions were based on Citrus' failures in two audits conducted in September, the letter said.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer