House Dems to vote on Obama-favored health plan
Leaders of House Democrats say they are scheduling a vote on renewing a politically popular health insurance program for children, giving President-elect Barack Obama an early victory on healthcare. Unless Congress acts, federal funding for the program expires March 31. The legislation will look similar to bills the House and Senate twice approved in 2007.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised