CMS approves WellCare expansion
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services approved expansion by subsidiaries of WellCare Health Plans Inc. in several states. CMS approved the expansion of the company's Medicare Advantage private fee-for-service plan for three WellCare subsidiaries, a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission said. They are WellCare Health Insurance of Arizona, WellCare Health Insurance of Illinois Inc., and WellCare Health Insurance of New York.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus