CMS approves WellCare expansion
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services approved expansion by subsidiaries of WellCare Health Plans Inc. in several states. CMS approved the expansion of the company's Medicare Advantage private fee-for-service plan for three WellCare subsidiaries, a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission said. They are WellCare Health Insurance of Arizona, WellCare Health Insurance of Illinois Inc., and WellCare Health Insurance of New York.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts