Health insurer offers strip mall customer service
Associated Press, January 26, 2009
Columbia, S.C.-based BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina has added a twist to its customer service by opening a strip-mall store to sell policies and answer questions. The insurer will peddle individual, group, and children's health insurance and offer wellness seminars at its SC BlueStore, which opened recently in Mount Pleasant.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised