Health insurer offers strip mall customer service
Associated Press, January 26, 2009
Columbia, S.C.-based BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina has added a twist to its customer service by opening a strip-mall store to sell policies and answer questions. The insurer will peddle individual, group, and children's health insurance and offer wellness seminars at its SC BlueStore, which opened recently in Mount Pleasant.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'