Report finds jobless can't afford insurance
National healthcare advocacy group Families USA supported the more generous health insurance aid envisioned in the House version of President Barack Obama's stimulus bill to help more unemployed people pay for often-expensive COBRA coverage or find cheaper alternatives. The group has released a study saying many of the newly unemployed in virtually every state are priced out of the health insurance market.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus