Caritas bids to join Massachusetts network of health insurers
Thousands of low-income Massachusetts residents may be getting a new health insurance option under a proposed venture by the Caritas Christi Health Care network and St. Louis-based Centene Corp. Massachusetts regulators unveiled the proposal as they reviewed bids to provide state-subsidized health insurance to 163,600 adults in the Commonwealth Care program.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals