UAW ratifies contract with Ford
Business Courier of Cincinnati, March 10, 2009
The United Auto Workers has ratified an agreement with Ford Motor Co, modifying its national agreement and the Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association healthcare trust. The agreement allows Ford to end its legacy retiree healthcare obligation by funding a new VEBA with assets worth about $13.2 billion.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'