UAW ratifies contract with Ford
Business Courier of Cincinnati, March 10, 2009
The United Auto Workers has ratified an agreement with Ford Motor Co, modifying its national agreement and the Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association healthcare trust. The agreement allows Ford to end its legacy retiree healthcare obligation by funding a new VEBA with assets worth about $13.2 billion.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers