Employers see less health coverage in the next decade
According to a survey of 489 large U.S. employers, 62% said they were confident they would still be offering their workers health coverage 10 years from now, down from 73% in 2008. The economic crisis and the prospect of a new and much different health-insurance system was two reasons cited for the drop.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork