Employers see less health coverage in the next decade
According to a survey of 489 large U.S. employers, 62% said they were confident they would still be offering their workers health coverage 10 years from now, down from 73% in 2008. The economic crisis and the prospect of a new and much different health-insurance system was two reasons cited for the drop.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers