Texas Medicaid criticized on kids' care
Rumbles of discontent continue over whether Texas is keeping promises it made two years ago to improve poor children's healthcare. Attorney Susan Zinn of San Antonio said that although Texas' Medicaid program now pays doctors and dentists more to see poor youngsters, huge challenges remain. Zinn has sent the state a letter urging that it further improve provider reimbursements and spend what it promised on strategic initiatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers