Five million Floridians uninsured for at least a month in 2007, 2008
Miami Herald, March 20, 2009
More than five million Floridians were uninsured for at least a month during 2007 and 2008, according to a report by consumer group Families USA. That works out to 38% of residents under 65. Almost four out of five of those were uninsured for six months or more, the report said.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care