Stimulus gives relief to unemployed workers paying for COBRA health insurance
Dallas Morning News, March 23, 2009
A provision of the stimulus bill signed last month by President Barack Obama may give the growing ranks of unemployed workers some relief with their medical bills. Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, those who were laid off since last fall may be eligible for a 65% subsidy to pay for COBRA.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers