Many health insurance rates going up this year in Washington state
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, March 25, 2009
Rates for many health-insurance plans are going up again this year in Washington state. Already, four Washington carriers have filed rate hikes for individual plans for 2009. Premera Blue Cross will see a 6.1% increase for individuals this June, while its affiliate, LifeWise Health Plan of Washington, had a rate increase of 17.6% in January. Group Health Cooperative also expects to raise its rates.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers