Many health insurance rates going up this year in Washington state
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, March 25, 2009
Rates for many health-insurance plans are going up again this year in Washington state. Already, four Washington carriers have filed rate hikes for individual plans for 2009. Premera Blue Cross will see a 6.1% increase for individuals this June, while its affiliate, LifeWise Health Plan of Washington, had a rate increase of 17.6% in January. Group Health Cooperative also expects to raise its rates.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs