Florida gets $363 million in Medicaid funds
Orlando Business Journal, March 27, 2009
The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration has initiated its first draw of more than $363 million in Medicaid match funds it received from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This funding represents the increase in Medicaid matching funds earned for the quarter ending Dec. 31. Under the stimulus package, the federal share of Medicaid program expenditures increases from 55.4% to 67.64%.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions