Wisconsin gets $1 million grant to keep BadgerCare Plus kids enrolled
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, April 2, 2009
Wisconsin will craft new strategies to sign children up for the state's BadgerCare Plus healthcare program and keep them enrolled under a $1 million grant it received from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Wisconsin was one of eight states chosen to receive a grant. Officials at the state Department of Health Services will work with the Foundation to find the reasons why children lose eligibility and create ways of helping children and families stay enrolled.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion