Express Scripts purchasing WellPoint PBM
Express Scripts announced it is purchasing WellPoint's pharmacy benefit management business in a $4.68 billion deal. The acquisition includes WellPoint's NextRx division, which serves 25 million Americans and manages more than 265 million prescriptions annually, and a 10-year contract for Express Scripts to provide services to WellPoint.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals