Kennedy: Health reform must include long-term care
Sen. Ted Kennedy says he won't support a healthcare reform bill unless it includes provisions to help Americans pay for long-term care. Kennedy backs a plan that would create a new long-term care fund that would be funded through a $30 per-month deduction from working adults' paychecks.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care