Senators set timetable for healthcare bills
The chairmen of two Senate committees told President Obama that by early June they would finish writing legislation on healthcare to "provide coverage to all Americans." The commitment came from Senator Max Baucus, the Montana Democrat who is chairman of the Finance Committee, and Senator Edward M. Kennedy, the Massachusetts Democrat who is chairman of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US