Public debate over public option for healthcare
Even before Congress debates a healthcare bill, President Obama is getting sucked into a fiercely polarized fight over a new government insurance program that patients could choose instead of private coverage. The battle over the "public option" has mobilized interest groups on both sides of the political spectrum with millions of dollars in their campaign war chests.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US