GOP Senators question Obama's health reforms
Republicans continue to express strong concerns over the Obama administration's plan to reform healthcare and its call for a public insurance option. "I think that, for virtually every Republican, a government plan is a non-starter," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said. "We know that, if the government gets in this business, pretty soon nobody else will be in the business."
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers