GOP Senators question Obama's health reforms
Republicans continue to express strong concerns over the Obama administration's plan to reform healthcare and its call for a public insurance option. "I think that, for virtually every Republican, a government plan is a non-starter," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said. "We know that, if the government gets in this business, pretty soon nobody else will be in the business."
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'