Connecticut regulators to cut Anthem's requests
As attacks mounted over proposed rate increases by Anthem Blue Cross, Connecticut regulators said they will cut increases that would have raised premiums as much as 32% on individual policies. The Connecticut Insurance Department said that Commissioner Thomas R. Sullivan agreed the rate request is too high and expects to approve something less on certain policies.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending