Connecticut regulators to cut Anthem's requests
As attacks mounted over proposed rate increases by Anthem Blue Cross, Connecticut regulators said they will cut increases that would have raised premiums as much as 32% on individual policies. The Connecticut Insurance Department said that Commissioner Thomas R. Sullivan agreed the rate request is too high and expects to approve something less on certain policies.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus