Blue Cross of Florida expands low-cost health plan
Jacksonville Business Journal, July 8, 2009
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida is offering a low-cost health plan in counties in south and central Florida. The program, BlueSelect, is designed for uninsured workers or those at risk of becoming uninsured. It was tested on a pilot basis in the Tampa area earlier this year and is now being introduced in Broward, Charlotte, Hernando, Pasco, and Polk counties.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'