Blue Cross of Florida expands low-cost health plan
Jacksonville Business Journal, July 8, 2009
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida is offering a low-cost health plan in counties in south and central Florida. The program, BlueSelect, is designed for uninsured workers or those at risk of becoming uninsured. It was tested on a pilot basis in the Tampa area earlier this year and is now being introduced in Broward, Charlotte, Hernando, Pasco, and Polk counties.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care