Discord hinders health bill
The effort to pass a healthcare overhaul is being frustrated by divisions among Democrats over a wide range of issues, including how to pay for the measure and its impacts on small business. A House bill is expected to be released July 14, but concerns voiced by moderate Democrats prompted party leaders to delay release of details and have spurred a round of high-level meetings on Capitol Hill.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts