Discord hinders health bill
The effort to pass a healthcare overhaul is being frustrated by divisions among Democrats over a wide range of issues, including how to pay for the measure and its impacts on small business. A House bill is expected to be released July 14, but concerns voiced by moderate Democrats prompted party leaders to delay release of details and have spurred a round of high-level meetings on Capitol Hill.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints