Reach of subsidies is critical issue for health reform plan
Lawmakers and consumer groups are concerned that many Americans would not be able to afford health insurance even if they are required to have coverage. The major healthcare bills in Congress would require coverage and all of them also provide some level of assistance for lower-income people. But the question of how to make insurance affordable for all Americans is one of the difficult issues facing Congress.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus