Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia will cover H1N1 vaccines
Atlanta Business Chronicle, August 4, 2009
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia will cover the H1N1 vaccine for members who have benefit plans that include coverage for vaccines. BCBSGA decided to cover H1N1 vaccines because it was formally suggested by The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, which recommends initial prioritization for those administering the vaccine for five key populations.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus