Key hearing set in lawsuit over Florida Medicaid
AP/Miami Herald, August 6, 2009
A federal judge in Miami is considering whether a lawsuit claiming Florida's Medicaid program is failing children should be made into a class action affecting tens of thousands of people. Judge Adalberto Jordan must decide whether the 2005 lawsuit should cover every Floridian under age 21 who is eligible for Medicaid.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital