Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey to end ties with hospital
NJ.com, August 17, 2009
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey said it will terminate in-network coverage of about 3,000 current and retired state employees at Capital Health's Helene Fuld hospital, prompting Gov. Jon Corzine to propose state intervention in the contract negotiations. The breakdown in contract talks follows several weeks of unsuccessful negotiations between Horizon and Capital Health.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US