Health insurers' profits induce ire
President Barack Obama has complained that health insurance companies are making record profits "at a time when everybody else is getting hammered." Health insurers are increasingly vilified in the healthcare debate. But is there any truth among the hyperbole? That depends on how you slice the numbers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers