How competitive is the health insurance market?
Most people don't have much say over which health insurance plan they get, and the big healthcare bills introduced in Congress this year wouldn't do much to change that. The controversial public option—a new, government backed health plan—would be an option only for a minority of Americans. Most people who get coverage at work would still be covered at work under the health reform bills, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away