UnitedHealth discounts some drug copays
Customers of UnitedHealth Group, who use certain asthma drugs and antidepressants, will soon get a price break. The health insurance giant will soon offer $20 discounts off monthly copays for members who refill certain prescriptions within about 30 days after the last prescription runs out—essentially rewarding patients for adhering to treatment plans.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year