President Obama says his critics lack healthcare answer
President Obama attempted to reinvigorate support for his struggling healthcare agenda by giving a speech to thousands of union members celebrating Labor Day. Obama drew wild applause when he reiterated his support for a government-run insurance plan, one of the most contentious of the healthcare issues and a key change that labor officials strongly support.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US