President Obama says his critics lack healthcare answer
President Obama attempted to reinvigorate support for his struggling healthcare agenda by giving a speech to thousands of union members celebrating Labor Day. Obama drew wild applause when he reiterated his support for a government-run insurance plan, one of the most contentious of the healthcare issues and a key change that labor officials strongly support.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions