From Finance chief, a bill that may weather the blows
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus has released his healthcare reform bill, and there was a sense that the coalition of major industry leaders and interest groups central to healthcare reform remains intact, according to the Washington Post. Many of the most influential players found elements to dislike, but not necessarily reasons to kill the effort.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives