What makes a health plan a Cadillac?
In the scramble to find money to overhaul the healthcare system, Senate Democrats have been eyeing the most generous insurance "Cadillac" plans as a lucrative target to tax. But as the competing proposals are debated, few people can agree on exactly what constitutes a Cadillac plan, according to the Washington Post.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers