What makes a health plan a Cadillac?
In the scramble to find money to overhaul the healthcare system, Senate Democrats have been eyeing the most generous insurance "Cadillac" plans as a lucrative target to tax. But as the competing proposals are debated, few people can agree on exactly what constitutes a Cadillac plan, according to the Washington Post.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013