What makes a health plan a Cadillac?
In the scramble to find money to overhaul the healthcare system, Senate Democrats have been eyeing the most generous insurance "Cadillac" plans as a lucrative target to tax. But as the competing proposals are debated, few people can agree on exactly what constitutes a Cadillac plan, according to the Washington Post.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries