What makes a health plan a Cadillac?
In the scramble to find money to overhaul the healthcare system, Senate Democrats have been eyeing the most generous insurance "Cadillac" plans as a lucrative target to tax. But as the competing proposals are debated, few people can agree on exactly what constitutes a Cadillac plan, according to the Washington Post.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US