Aetna offers wellness initiative for international members
Hartford Courant, October 7, 2009
Hartford, CT-based Aetna has started a new online wellness initiative for international members, aimed at helping them achieve healthier lifestyles and cutting the insurer's cost for treating chronic diseases. The insurer also hopes the new program, The Wellness Checkpoint Health Risk Assessment, will allow it to distinguish itself in the international health insurance marketplace against bigger players, such as CIGNA, and foreign insurers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program