Aetna offers wellness initiative for international members
Hartford Courant, October 7, 2009
Hartford, CT-based Aetna has started a new online wellness initiative for international members, aimed at helping them achieve healthier lifestyles and cutting the insurer's cost for treating chronic diseases. The insurer also hopes the new program, The Wellness Checkpoint Health Risk Assessment, will allow it to distinguish itself in the international health insurance marketplace against bigger players, such as CIGNA, and foreign insurers.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions