Independence Blue Cross ending PPO 65 Advantage
Philadelphia Inquirer, October 8, 2009
Older Independence Blue Cross policyholders in three Philadelphia-area counties are receiving letters telling them that their Personal Choice PPO 65 Medicare Advantage plans will end at the close of the year. The decision affects 7,300 policyholders in Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties in Pennsylvania.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts