CoverTN adds more doctor visit, flu med benefits for adults
CoverTN, Tennessee's subsidized healthcare plan for adults, is expanding benefits and keeping premiums at the current levels. Under the plan, the state kicks in one-third of the monthly premium, while employers have the option of paying for another third. Current benefits include up to 12 primary care and six specialist visits per year. The new, additional benefits include adding one more outpatient surgical and non-surgical visit each year.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer