Dallas County leads Texas in uninsured children
Dallas Morning News, October 27, 2009
In 2010, Dallas County will lead the state of Texas in the percentage of uninsured children, a rate nearly triple the national average, according to a report Children's Medical Center Dallas is releasing. More than half of the 730,000 children in Dallas County have limited access to primary and preventive healthcare, Children's said in its report, "Beyond ABC: Growing Up in Dallas County."
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US