U.S. budget office: 4 million likely to pay health fine
Associated Press, April 23, 2010
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction