Blue Cross, HealthPartners suspend some health plan sales
Two of Minnesota's biggest health plans said Thursday they have temporarily suspended sales of individual health insurance policies because of uncertainty related to the new federal health reform law.
The moves by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and HealthPartners came on the same day some of the federal government's most-heralded consumer protections came into effect.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- In 2015, Target Online Security or Be a Target